Matthew House and it’s programs can always use:
Thank you to all those who have given most generously to Matthew House. Your donations are very much appreciated.
- Thank you very much for your generosity and thoughtfulness as you consider to donate financially.
- Matthew House is a 501(c) (3). All donations are tax deductable.
- Make checks payable to Matthew Houseand send to:
- Matthew House
PO Box 201
Monroe, WA 98272
- Matthew House
Visa and Mastercard accepted in person and on the phone.
Click here to donate using PAYPAL.
Other ways to donate to Matthew House:
1. Please check with your company to see if they have matching funds you can designate to Matthew House.
2. Donate your Used Vehicle. we have two different places you can use. Call:
Donate Your Car USA – 1-800-320-0476
Tax Deduction, We do all the paper work, Free pick-up, running or not. They take: Cars, Trucks, Vans, Boats, and Real Estate. Live Operators are on hand seven days a week. Call: 1-800-320-0476 or visit us on the web at www.donatecarusa.com. Please tell them the car is for Matthew House, Monroe, WA 98272.
3. Buy things at GIVELINE – the only store specifically designed to support the community.
4. Sign up at Albertson when you go grocery shopping a percentage is donated to Matthew House. Go to: www.albertsons.com/abs_inthecommunity/ and follow the instructions and look for Matthew House, Monroe, WA.
- Food for pantry
- Snacks for children
- Soups, canned food
- Juices, Milk
- Cleaning Supplies
- Good Quality clothes for women and children
- Diapers, baby food, etc.
- Large plastic toys for play yard
- Twin blankets, sheets pillows, pillow cases, towels, etc.
- Child care workers
- Yard work
- Office help
- General Maintenance
- Van drivers
- Christmas elves
- Apartment cleaning teams
- Donation organizations
- As needed
* For the safety of the children, volunteers will be subjected to a background check.